Browse by type
- All Categories
- ARTSHED'S POTTERY COURSES
- FUSED AND STAINED GLASS
- CREATIVE BEAD & WIRE AND STRINGING
- PAINTING-ACRYLICS! OILS & WATERCOLOUR
- ARTSHED'S - SILVER JEWELLERY COURSES
- LAMPWORKING (BEADMAKING)
- PRECIOUS METAL CLAY - PMC AND ART CLAY
- POLYMER CLAY
- CHILDREN'S CREATIVE HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
- CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES
- CORPORATE AND GROUP BOOKINGS
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- PRINT MAKING WORKSHOPS
- INSPIRATIONAL JEWELLERY SHORT WORKSHOPS
- SILK PAINTING FOR BEGINNERS AND REFRESHERS
Silver Jewellery Taster Day - SUNDAY 17 JUNE with Melinda Scarborough17th June 2012
What you are able to achieve...
- Design and construct a personalised pendant
- Cut, form, solder and Polish
- Embellish with pearls, beads and crystals.
- No hidden costs - ALL MATERIALS, TOOLS, TUITION AND LUNCH INCLUDED
- Numbers limited to 8
SUNDAY 17 JUNE
Using the basic jewellery construction tools, you are shown how to create your own individual piece of jewellery.
This silver jewellery one day taster is designed so that you can experience the processes of silver jewelery making. The day will consist of designing and personalising a silver pendant.
You will have a wonderful day, including lunch, tuition and take home a beautiful piece of jewellery - made by you.
WE REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER TRANSFERS OR REFUNDS ON ANY OF OUR COURSES THAT ARE CANCELLED BY THE ATTENDEE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE COURSE STARTING, EXCEPT WHERE THE COURSE HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY ARTSHED
- Workshop code: 233
- 6 places available